Big Ben is the nickname for the Clock Tower of the Palace of Westminster in London, England.
World famous for its sonorous chimes and keeping accurate time, Big Ben is one of London's most famous landmarks and it rings in the New Year for all of England.
- Traditionally Designed Heirloom Quality Ornaments. Big Ben Stands at 5 Inches Tall.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800's
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas.
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Each Ornament is beautifully gift boxed with an additional secure carton for extra protection for lifetime of enjoyment to passed down through the generations.