The red telephone box, a telephone kiosk for a public telephone designed by Sir Giles Gilbert. The red phone box is often seen as a British cultural icon throughout the world.
- Traditionally Designed Heirloom Quality Ornaments. The English Phonbooth Stands at 4 Inches Tall.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800's
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas.
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Each Ornament is beautifully gift boxed with an additional secure carton for extra protection for lifetime of enjoyment to passed down through the generations.