Jean Dubost Corkscrew & Bottle Opener with Ivory Colored Handles
Attractive Bar tools imported from France. Beautiful corkscrew and bottle opener feature ivory handles in flat wood box.
- Corkscrew dimensions are 4.5 inches x .25 inches
- Bottle Opener is 6.25 Inches x 1.75 Inches
- Box measures 10.5 inches x 3.75 inches x .5 inches.
- Dishwasher Safe
Care Instructions: We recommend washing your cutlery gently by hand under running hot water and to wipe it off immediately after. However, most of products, apart from those with natural wood handles, are dish-washer safe.
It is important to comply with the following instructions:
- Avoid long washing cycles
- Open the dish-washer as soon as the cycle is finished
- Do not leave the knives in the dish-washer for several hours after washing cycle
- When you take them out of the dishwasher and before putting them away, dry with a soft cloth
About Jean Dubost
The Laguiole knife has been used in the south of France for over 200 years. Jean Dubost's family, inspired by the traditional peasant tool, has been crafting the artisan blades since 1920. Surrounded by legend and myth, the Laguiole knife still carries the mark of its ancestors. A bee that is found engraved on all Laguiole products, was originally part of Napoleon Bonaparte's imperial seal.
The blade, made of high-grade stainless steel, is stamped, then ground and then polished in over 25 different manual production stages. Soft and subtle to the touch, a Laguiole knife will stay sharp and will never rust. Recently, the Laguiole mark has expanded to include flatware, wine waiters and cutlery crafted with the same quality and craftsmanship. Trusted and revered in kitchens and restaurants through-out France, the Dubost family is happy for the Laguiole tradition to finally reach this side of the Atlantic.