Pebeyre Truffle Mayonnaise
Raise the bar on your entertaining experience. Imported from France, This mayonnaise is truly amazing! Enjoy spread on a sandwich or burger, or mix into egg or chicken salad for an elegant treat.
- Imported from France
- 6.34 Ounce Jar
- Unique Truffle Flavor
- Make Truffle Mac & Cheese
- 1 Cup of Pebeyre Truffle Mayonnaise
- 3 Cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1.5 Cups Milk
- 8 Ounces of elbow macaroni cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Maison Pebeyre Truffle Mayonnaise, 2-1/2 cups cheese and milk in large bowl. Stir in macaroni. Spoon into shallow 2-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
La Maison Pebeyre, founded in small village of Southwestern France in
1897, deals exclusively with truffles. Family-owned and run for now four
generations, Pebeyre stands as a reference among all truffle
connoisseurs, and has now gained an international reputation for