Southampton Home Washable Wool Herringbone Throw ~ Berry ~
Washable Wool meets luxury with the New Southampton Home Washable Wool Collection. Say goodbye to rough military style throws and experience a wool that is beautiful, functional, and gets softer with every wash. Our Comfortable and inviting throw blanket features 4 sided blanket hemstitch to preserve the beauty for years to come.
Woven in Yorkshire of Sustainable 100% Pure New Wool, the washable wool throw measures 59 inches by 63 inches. And Machine Dry too! The throw is the perfect size to accent a room or to snuggle up for romance or read your favorite novel. Imported from England.
- WASHABLE & TUMBLE DRY WOOL Sustainable Throw from Southampton Home
- BLANKET HEMSTITCH Throw measures 59 Inches X 63 Inches and features a beautiful hemstitch edge. Hemstitching adds a sophisticated detail for heirloom quality home textiles.
- WOVEN IN THE BRITISH ISLES with centuries old skill work and design. Imported from England.
- PURE NEW WOOL is Heavy, Durable, Coarse with a Rustic Feel for a Thicker, Fluffier Throw which gets Softer with every wash.
- PERFECT THROW to add color to any room. Indoor or Outdoor Use. Snuggle up with a good book or cozy up around the campfire.
- HEIRLOOM QUALITY A Premium Product destined to become a family heirloom and your favorite blanket.
Wash and Dry Instructions:
- WASH: Machine wash cold on delicate cycle. Use Highest Water Level. Low or No Spin. Use detergent recommended for wool. Cold Wash separately to avoid snagging.
- DRY: Remove from machine promptly. Reshape while damp, do not wring. Dry on air dry or air fluff. Never tumble dry with heat. Expect shrinkage of 1% to 3%.
- LINE DRY OPTION: Line dry or dry flat ensuring even weight distribution.
- MAINTAIN: Remove shedding fibers with a lint roller. Pilling may form in areas of friction and can be removed with a pilling comb. Loose fibers and pilling will reduce after first wash.