Do You Know Where Your Throw Came From? We Do!
Buy Less and Buy Better
Why buy a wool blanket or throw? Wool adds texture and quality to an interior design scheme. Wool is a great way of adding color, texture or patterns, whether that's in a herringbone, basketweave, or tartan pattern.
What is Regenerative Agriculture? The Process is defined as principles and practices that increases biodiversity, enriches soils, improves watersheds, and enhances ecosystem services.
Our Planets ecosystem depends on soil to live, but what has soil got to do with how you live and your home? You’ll be surprised just how important the dirt between our toes is for the future of our home and how important wool is for comfortable living.
Wool is important to the environment, is a natural fiber which is why good Agriculture practices are important. Luxury home textiles are the perfect choice to help support and mitigate climate change, regenerate soil and improve water use which all contribute to using natural fibers in a more sustainable way.
- EXTRA-LARGE Throw measures 59 Inches X 80 Inches and features a beautiful hemstitch edge. Hemstitching adds a sophisticated detail for heirloom quality home textiles.
- WOVEN IN THE BRITISH ISLES with centuries old skill work and design. Imported from England.
- PURE NEW WOOL is Heavy, Durable, Coarse with a Rustic Feel. Thicker Fluffier Throw which uses 2 pounds of wool for extra comfort.
- PERFECT THROW to add color to any room. Indoor or Outdoor Use. Snuggle up with a good book or cozy up around the campfire.
- HEIRLOOM QUALITY A Premium Product destined to become a family heirloom and your favorite blanket.
- PRINCE OF SCOTS IS THE AUTHORITY ON AUTHENTIC TARTAN & BRITISH STYLE. Our Tartan and Herringbone throws can be used in the Home, Beach, Picnic, Camping or the Car.