For the lover of premium cocktails and good times, Prince of Scots has created the perfect mint julep made those who want to raise the bar on the race day experience or summer garden party style
First we start with our heavy, handmade Pure Copper with 24K Gold-Plate Mint Julep Cup. Each cup is inspired from the originals cups which were made in Kentucky during the 1800s. The copper will keep your drink ice cold and the frosty appearance of the cup is stunning.
Millionaire Mint Julep Recipe
- 2 oz Kentucky Bourbon
- 2 oz Earl Grey Simple Syrup*
- 1/4 oz Aquafaba
- Fresh Spearmint Leaves
- Orange Twists
- Rub the Julep cup's rim with mint and orange.
- Drop them in and fill with ice.
- Shake the Bourbon, Syrup, and Aquafaba with ice.
- Pour over ice, & garnish.
*Earl Grey Julep Syrup
- 4 cups Boiling Water
- 4 Earl Grey Tea Bags
- 1 cup Sugar
- 15 Spearmint Leaves
- Remove water from heat and brew tea 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and mint, stir until all crystals have dissolved.
- Cool and Strain
PRINCE OF SCOTS 24K GOLD PLATE MINT JULEP CUP - LIMITED EDITION
If your desire is to live the life of luxury, the 24K Gold-Plate Julep is best in class. Woodford Reserve offers a version of a 24 Gold-Plated Mint Julep Cup at derby season for $2500 each, now is your chance to serve up the luxury in a cup at home.
Classic Mint Julep
- 3 Ounces of Bourbon
- 1 Ounce of Sugar Syrup
- 4 Springs of Mint
- Muddle the mint with the sugar syrup in Prince of Scots Mint Julep Cup
- Fill Cup with Ice
- Add Bourbon & Stir
- Garnish with Sprig of Mint
THE BEST SILVER-PLATE JULEP CUP
Spruce Eats rated Prince of Scots as one of the 7 Best Mint Julep Cups of 2021. We could not agree more. Our Silver-Plate Cups make a premium vase as well and come in trophy like box to preserve your heirloom quality cup.