Prince of Scots Damascus knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making merged with American Design and Engineering. The fusion of Eastern and Western knifemaking philosophies feature increased knuckle clearance for home kitchen use.
The knives feature thin razor-sharp edges perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping a full range of fruits, vegetables, meat, and other foods. Our ergonomic G10 Handle paired with thinner, lighter blades makes this knife collection less tiring to use and optimized for cooking and eating together.
All knives are handcrafted with 67 layers of Japanese AUS10 Damascus Steel which merge the metal into a single blade forming our beautiful bead-blasted Auspicious Pattern.
8 Inch Damascus Chef’s Knife made with Japanese AUS10 Steel.
All-purpose blade for a full range of cutting tasks with curved blade for easy cuts
Razor-sharp thin edge of blade is perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping a full range of fruits, vegetables, meat, and other foods; thinner, lighter blade makes this knife less tiring to use
Durable G10 Handle rests comfortably in any hand and resist moisture. These handles have a slight ridge on the right side, which fits into the curl of the fingers for a comfortable and secure grip
Through Tang Construction provides perfect balance
Mirror Polished 67 Layer Steel Auspicious Pattern Blade
Rounded Spine for comfort of pinch grips
Each Handle Features Prince of Scots Luckenbooth Logo Stamp
Premium Gift Box Each knife is presented in luxury packaging
How to Use
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.