The Hackney Carriage appeared in London in 1636, originally as horse-drawn carriages and now the friendly black cars we know today. It takes years to pass the taxi driver test, called The Knowledge but rest assured that your cabbie can get you anywhere in London in the shortest time, all without GPS.
- Traditionally Designed Heirloom Quality Ornaments. Features a 4 1/4 British Taxi Ornament.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800's
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas.
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Each Ornament is beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and presented is a keepsake gift box with an additional secure carton for extra protection.