Prince of Scots 100% Pure Copper Mint Julep Cup ~ Pure Silver Plate ~
Our heavy, handmade pure copper Mint Julep Cups are inspired from the originals cups which were made in Kentucky during the 1800s. Each Cup has the Prince of Scots Mark on the bottom to certify the quality.
Prince of Scots adheres to the traditional design down to the last detail. Our cups are the same size and proportion as the originals, and even feature the same exquisite decorative beading.
Fill this cup with bourbon, sugar, ice and a handful of mint for classic mint julep. Perfect for any of your favorite cocktails. Hold by the base or rim so frost will coat the cup.
- 100% Pure Heavy Gauge Copper with PURE SILVER PLATE
- Holds 12 Fluid Ounces, Pure Luxury, Includes Polishing Cloth
- Traditional Southern Style Cup for Derby Drinks
- Features the Prince of Scots Touchmark
- Heirloom Quality Cup to be cherished for years to come