Perfect for keeping warm and snuggly on chilly days. These soft, warm, and luxurious 100% pure merino lambswool scarves are imported from England. Milled and Woven in a centuries old mill in the British Isles, these lovely tartan scarves make a great gift and stylish accessory.
Prince of Scots Scarves are certified by the Woolmark Company, the Global Authority on Wool. The Woolmark Brand is one of the most renowned textile logos in the world. Created in 1964, the design represents the softness, elegance, and modernity of wool.
The value of the Woolmark brand is well established the world over in the apparel, interior textiles and home laundry sectors. When you see the Woolmark on a product it provides certification of the pure new wool content and an assurance that you are purchasing a superior product.
- 100% Pure Merino Lambswool Scarf. Imported from England
- Measures approximately 10" wide by 69" long with a 3.5" fringe on either end.
- Traditional Tartan Plaid design add a touch of sophistication to any wardrobe.
- Merino Lambswool is the finest and softest virgin wool creating a superiour luxury scarf.
- Milled and Woven in the British Isles by a century Old Mill.